Sunday 13 February 2011

Material pleasures


Dulcie was very naughty and treated me with a rather lovely early Valentines present today, namely the above sweater from COS. It's a really nice speckled blue and will be great for the milder spring weather hopefully on its way soon. I was really impressed by the store, their clothes have a certain understated simplicity, offering a subtle twist on classic designs, and are very reasonably priced for such good quality. The suede Vans were another recent purchase, I saw them on sale at a cut price in the Vans store and couldn't resist adding them to my growing collection...

2 comments:

Dulcie said...

You deserve it. x

Libby said...

hello Dulcie, you both deserve a treat!
I have created a cooking Blog- "I cant cook. I use a smoke alarm as a timer" hope to see you soon.
LibyXXX