Tuesday 23 March 2010

Update



I made a rather brash purchase today and bought myself a Nikon point and shoot camera. Although I am utterly devoted to film I just decided I wanted to be able to take snaps of what I've been getting up to and upload them the same day, rather than have to wait and pay loads of money for photographs that really didn't deserve one of the thirty-six precious frames a roll of film contains. This move was also largely motivated by my other blog/online diary that I started at the beginning of this year, in which I plan to catalogue my twenty-first year in photos. I've been uploading the odd photo every now and then but my new camera will actually allow me to post regular photos of the exciting things I get up to, such as Dulcie eating cauliflower cheese. If you want to follow it you can, it's here.

No comments: