Tuesday 16 March 2010

The sun is out



And I'm all done! After our fairly successful exhibition last week I finally handed in all my supporting material yesterday and it is being assessed as we speak. My final film was about 26 minutes long, played on a television screen on a loop, as the picture above rather badly demonstrates. I was pretty pleased with the results and seemed to get some positive comments about it, and had a rather bemusing conversation with a tutor about the implications of appropriating David Lynch. Right now I'm relaxing in the knowledge that every minute I sit at my laptop is now guilt free, rather than spent feeling I should really be doing something more productive. I just can't wait to get to Manchester now for the much hyped basement party part 2!

1 comment:

Dulcie said...

How adorable is your little plinth!