Friday 25 November 2011

In the kitchen

Photobucket Photobucket When I'm not out at college in the studio one of my favourite places to spend time is in the kitchen of our house in Ealing. Over the summer we managed to grow a little of our own produce despite being away much of it, the cabbages in particular were delicious fried in olive oil and garlic. I've also been able to try my hand at pasta thanks to Dulcie buying me my own Imperia Pasta Maker for my birthday back in September, using Tipo 00 flour from the amazing Lina Stores on Brewer Street in Soho. Of course, Fred the cat is never far away, demanding his dinner or more often a little attention!

3 comments:

DebraJayne said...

LOVE IT... and cant wait to visit again.. still waiting to try out your delicious pasta..xx

Maisy said...

I do love Fred, adorable and love your kitchen x

Georgia Rose said...

These are lovely. I especially love your mugs hanging up!