Sunday 14 November 2010

Studio notes


It's been a busy few weeks, trying to further my work in the studio around trips home and late night shifts at Tesco. I've been shooting medium format on a regular basis, a format I had always been hesitant about but have found myself embracing, and I've found my work coming back to a relationship with cinema that I began to explore last year. As well as this I've been slowly working myself through Jean-Luc Godard's extensive back catalogue (I've got a long way to go), this weekend watching Une femme est une femme and Pierrot Le Fou. In the meantime I've also been reminding myself how good this album is:


Should also remind anyone that's interested about my website which is now over a month old, although still a work in progress... www.jianweilim.co.uk

No comments: